Electronic Satellite Wired Accelerator
The Satellite Accelerator is for the driver who wants to maintain both hands on the wheel when driving. The unit is worn like a glove and acceleration is achieved by lightly pressing the thumb against a small lever allowing intuitive control over the operation of your car’s speed in all driving conditions. Whether you are driving long distances, around tight curves or executing difficult manoeuvres, the Satellite Accelerator, available in wired or wireless models, makes agile, smooth, reactive, and safe driving easy. The Satellite Accelerator is generally paired with the Brake Lever.
The wired model enables the driver to have the unit constantly attached with a spiral cord. The cord is mounted at elbow distance back to avoid interference with the steering wheel. The unit is smaller and lighter than the wireless model.
Suitable for: Paraplegia, Double Lower Limb Amputee, Disability reducing leg function & maintaining hand dexterity
- Left- or right-hand versions
- Changeable brackets to suit all hand sizes
- Smooth acceleration curve
- Operated with minimal fatigue
- Acceleration safety cut-out mechanism
- Brake lock feature
- Compatible with original electronics
- Suitable for fitment (and re-fit) in all types of vehicles
- Knee airbag compatibility
Colours: black, carbon, pink, silver, custom