Paravan 6 Way Base
The PARAVAN 6-way Powered Transfer Seat makes for simple and fast transferring from your wheelchair to the driver’s or passenger’s seat of your vehicle and is ideal for use in vans converted for Transfer Self Drive.
This transfer seat base moves backwards out of the front row via a free-floating rail system and turns through 180 degrees to the left or right to allow for easy transfers inside a wheelchair accessible vehicle. In addition to its large angle of rotation, it is also height-adjustable.
The PARAVAN Powered Transfer Seat Base is specially designed to fit in most Full-Size vans and to be compatible with most seats to allow you maximum comfort in your driving experience. Your current driver’s seat is most likely compatible with the PARAVAN Powered Transfer Seat Base.
More space and a tidy finish
Powered seat bases typically have external tracking that take up valuable space in the vehicle and get in the way when you are manoeuvering your wheelchair.
The unique telescopic tracking for the PARAVAN powered seat base cassettes under the driver’s seat for a neat and tidy finish.
By simply pulling a knob, the new PARAVAN powered seat base can be released so that it can be moved manually, even if there is no power. The driver can then exit the vehicle without a struggle.
- Emergency release function
- Free-floating rail system saves space in the vehicle
- Successful crash testing to ECE-R 17 and 74/408/EEC
- Fingertip Control with either switches on the seat assembly, a wired control unit or a wireless remote control
- Fits Most Full-Size Vans
- Compatible with your original car seats, or fit a superior Paravan ergonomic seat
- Made in Germany
- 6 directions of movement (forwards/backwards, up/down, rotating in/out)
- Electrically operated
- Integrated footrest available
- Lifting capacity 6-wayconsole: 215kg
- Person weight: approx. 175kg
- 180° Rotation
- 3 Controller Options – seat mount switches, hand held pendant or wireless remote